Deadline : 20th July 2018
Deadline : 20th July 2018
for ASCN UK Annual Conference 2018
- Annual Conference 2018 is CPD CertifiedWe are delighted to confirm this year’s Annual Conference has once again received CPD Certification! View our full programme online now. Read more
- Attending ASCN UK Annual Conference, 9th – 11th September 2018: Made Easy!Find out about various funding options available to attend conference! Clinicians may be helped to attend conference via a number of different channels, either by self-funding, support from their Trust/healthcare organization, bursary from the Jean Preston Education Fund within ASCN UK or sponsorship from industry. This Made Easy document has been Read more
- Advanced Stoma Care Module at University of East Anglia now open for applications!The long awaited Level 7 online Advanced Stoma Care Module at the University of East Anglia is now open for applications! The online course will commence in January 2019 and can be taken as a stand-alone option offering 40 credits. To apply or register your interest, please click here. If you are already considering a postgraduate certificate in Read more
We are a new national organisation in the UK, founded 2013. We remain a charitable trust (initially established in 1995) and regulated by the Charities Commission. Charity Number: 1043897. This new organisation replaces World Council of Enterostomal Therapists UK (WCET UK); however we will continue to Work in collaboration with our international association – World Council of Enterostomal Therapists (WCET) www.wcetn.org. We have an elected committee and trustees.
- Helping the development of stoma care nursing practice
- Encourage the development of evidence based stoma care nursing
- Encourage collaboration amongst stoma care nurse specialists nationally
The new professional organisation offers the opportunity for stoma care nurses to become members and will provide an expert clinical resource for both new and experienced stoma specialist nurses.
The relaunch will enable recognition by employers, Trusts, patient organisations and individuals with a stoma.
ASCN UK supports its members by:
– Sharing expert clinical practice, (both nationally and internationally)
– Promoting educational and research opportunities.
– Developing and advancing the specialist knowledge required to deliver expert health care to individuals with a stoma
We will continue to hold annual national conferences. Please click here for further information on how to submit an abstract and to register.