Abstract Submission is open!
We are delighted to announce that abstract submission and registration for the ASCN UK Annual Conference 2018, being held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Birmingham is now open.
The 2018 programme will be prepared around the theme of ‘Breaking Barriers and Enhancing Relationships‘ which intends to focus on the many issues surrounding healthy relationships operating within and affected by the stoma care community.
Your abstracts shape the conference content – this conference is your opportunity to share the great work you are undertaking in your departments.
We encourage abstracts on all stoma care topics that might address some of the following areas:
- Setting up, running and developing nurse clinics
- Redesigning services and ways of working for quality / service improvement
- Developing competence, nursing leadership and working at an advanced level of practice
- Developing protocols and guidelines to support speciality practice
- Nurse led follow-up / nurse prescribing
- Engaging the multidisciplinary team, including consultant / GP support
- Patient safety and improving quality of care and productivity
- Audit and evaluation of service
- Evaluation of enhanced recovery
- Case studies
- Educational Programmes
All submissions will be presented to the committee anonymously for review and shortlisting.