Gabby and members of the ACPN Committee have organised a fantastic programme with a stellar faculty on Monday 4 July and Tuesday 5 July 2022.
The first day will be a plenary session on Prehabilitation: https://www.acpgbi.org.uk/events/acpgbi_2022_monday_programme.aspx
• Prehabilitation: what is it and why does it matter? - Susan Moug (Glasgow)
• Edward Salt Lecture: When physical activity and surgery were thought to be incompatible: the patient’s perspective - Mike Kelly (Cambridge)
• eBike use to improve fitness in patients undergoing bowel surgery – patient and HCP experiences of a pilot study in NHS Forth Valley- Paul Kelly (Edinburgh)
• PREPARE-ABC research: pilot and process evaluation data - James Hernon (Norwich)
• Implementing Prehabilitation in Scotland -a vision for implementation - Annie Anderson (Dundee)
The second day will be the AGM and Short Paper Annual General Meeting
• Addressing sexual well-being in people living with a permanent stoma, a rapid review of evidence - Simona Fourie (London)
• Important elements of a bowel dysfunction service after rectal cancer surgery: semi-structured patient interviews - Claire Taylor (London)
• Regional differences in CCG referral practice for sacral neuromodulation in patients with faecal incontinence - Cheryl Hides (Sheffield)
• A qualitative questionnaire-based study to investigate patient preference and barriers for the timing of bowel preparation prior to morning colonoscopy - Katie Siggens (Portsmouth)
ACPN Workshop on Stratified follow-up - Pre-registration required.
There are 15 FREE places still available to ACPN Members. Please use the code ACPNUR2022 when you register.