Stoma Care Nurse of the Year Award (supported by Salts Healthcare)
Do you know a Stoma Care Nurse who has been outstanding, has excelled over the last 12 months, and deserves to be honoured by his/her colleagues?
- Raised the profile of the specialism within your area
- Demonstrated a significant contribution to the stoma care specialism
- Contributed to enhancing/evolving the evidence base within stoma care nursing – participated in research/audit/publication or National presentations
- Developed practice to improve and evolve patient experience
- Demonstrated a pro-active approach to share best practice and enhance patient experience
- Acting as an advocate and activist to support patient issues e.g. working alongside medicines management and/or CCG’s
- Acting as an activist to support stoma care nursing e.g.in face of CCG demands, collaborative procurement hubs
- Has demonstrated innovation in service delivery or clinical standards of care
- Has taken a key role/lead in an educational offering or initiative with measurable outcomes of success
The nominations will be judged and chosen by the ASCN UK committee.
We are very grateful that this prestigious Award is kindly sponsored by Salts Healthcare, but Salts Healthcare have no influence or involvement in the final decision of the ASCN UK committee.
What you need to do...
- Please send your nomination form directly to the Chair of ASCN UK firstname.lastname@example.org and ASCN UK Secretariat email@example.com
- Include a summary of 500 words advising the committee why you think this person should be chosen and how they have fulfilled the above criteria
- Please attach any additional information as supportive evidence to your nomination
The announcement of the successful winner and presentation of the award will be made later in 2020, details to be confirmed.
The deadline for this is Sunday 1st November 2020. Please use the application form below to enter:
Download the Application Form
Why not also view Past Winners